CondoAdviser webinar is scheduled for Tuesday April 7 at 5 pm (Eastern time).
We’re still finalizing the agenda but we are being flooded with questions. We will cover the following topics (and more).
- Status Update: including from various regulatory bodies
- Governments tightening quarantine measures
- How to deal with the increasing number of confirmed cases?
- Can you enforce quarantine?
- Must you notify the owners? What do you tell them?
- What obligations do you have to secure the safety/health of your occupants?
- What can you do with those who won’t self quarantine?
- Can you stop visitors from entering the building?
- Can you stop deliveries? What about open houses?
- Can you report breaches to the police?
- Will the city help you enforce quarantine?
- How to deal with meetings that cannot wait?
- Can we hold meetings by proxies?
- Can we vote electronically without a by-law?
- Can we meet by webinar?
- Has the province suspended all AGMs?
- How to deal with April’s arrears?
- To lien or not to lien?
- Has the lien process changed?
- Can we give a break to some owners but not to all?
Click here to register. Please only register once. You’ll get an immediate confirmation of registration on this page. A day before the webinar, you’ll get an email providing you with login info.