Looking to find out more about the Amended Condo Act and Regulations?
Look no further! CAI Canada is hosting an informative and interactive luncheon on February 28, 2018 which will discuss the revised Condo Act and New Regulations with an expert panel of condominium lawyers, CAO representatives and the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services.
The expert panel includes:
- Rod Escayola – Partner at Gowlings LLP
- Andrew Fortin – Partner, Senior Vice President External Affairs, Associa
- Marko Djurdjevac – Partner, Counsel, Ministry of the Attorney General – Civil Law Division
- Frank D’Onofrio – Vice Chair, Condominium Authority of Ontario
- Shawn Pulver – Partner at MacDonald Sager Manis LLP
This is a must attend event for anyone having trouble navigating through the Amended Act and New Regulations.
To find out more information and register, CLICK HERE.