Last week, we were treated to a special presentation on fire safety in condo buildings by Jason Reid of National Life Safety Group.
Jason covered topics such as:
- Fire Safety Plans
- Roles and responsibilities of residents and supervisory staff
- Building a fire safety program
- Understanding life safety systems in your building
- Emergency procedures
- Fire drill requirements
- Emergency voice communication
- Fire separation and compartmentation
… and more!
To view the webinar, click here.
For more information on Jason’s Fire Safety Plan Implementation certificate, endorsed by the Institution of Fire Engineers (Canada Branch) and how your building staff can become certified in just over 2 hours, visit National Life Safety Group’s website.