Rod Escayola will lead the next webinar on Wednesday April 1st at 5 pm (Eastern time).
- Status Update: including from various regulatory bodies
- Federal Invoking the Quarantine Act: Impact on condos
- Safety and Security: inspection, maintenance and long term planning
- Capital projects: scheduling or postponing work and securing contractors/resources
The National Life Safety Group has accepted to release for public use this indispensable “Safety & Security Tracking Planner”. This tool provides managers and directors with a step-by-step plan to ensure the safety and security of their community. Jason Reid will explain how it works and walk you through it. This is not to be missed!
Keller Engineering will discuss how to tackle ongoing and scheduled capital projects amid the current uncertainty. What can you postpone, what should go ahead, and what to expect when the sun comes back out again.
- Sandy Foulds (Wilson Blanchard Management)
- Katherine Gow (ACMO)
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Denise Lash (Community Association Institute (Canada) /Lash Condo Law)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- David Plotkin (Gowling WLG)
- Jason Reid (National Life Safety Group)
- Justin Tudor (Keller Engineering)