I am looking forward to starting 2021 with our monthly discussions with Rod Escayola and the CondoAdviser/CondoVirus group. There will be an update on some new changes impacting condo corporations.
- COVID update
- What are the restrictions under the current provincial lockdown?
- Can condos require proof of vaccinations?
- Toronto’s mandated obligation to report COVID cases
- Good faith and honesty when performing contractual obligations (the Callow decision)
- Contractual obligations sometimes go beyond what’s written in the contract
- How to safely terminate a contract?
- How to protect your directors?
- New procedure for slip and falls on snow/ice on condo property
- Auditor General’s (scathing) report on the condo industry
- Insufficient consumer protection
- Limited CAO power
- Limited Condo Tribunal jurisdiction
- Ineffective CMRA
Registration is easier than ever: Click on this link to register!
You’ll get an automatic confirmation, with login credentials! You’ll be able to easily add it to your calendar.
Register now and save your spot!